Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jours d'achats

(Shopping Days)

Frenching seems to be like most things, easier when practiced often and a pain in the ass when you have taken a few days off.  At least I seem to make up lost ground faster than a few mois (months) ago, so I guess I can still count that as a win.  I was distracted by some invités (guest) for a few days.  Ma mére et soeur (my mom and sister) visited me Vendredi et Samedi (Saturday and Sunday).  They came to see ma une piece de théâtre.  We also managed to squeeze some achat (shopping) in at the outlet stores.  Figures j'habite (I live) an hour away from prime outlet shopping and it takes ma famille ( coming down to get over there.  J'ai achaté quarte chemises, une robe, et des caleçons. ( I bought four shirts, a dress, and a pair of shorts.)  I also got a Coach bag but I haven't mentioned that to ma mari (husband) yet.

I can now écris (write) or rather type, but I don't know that word yet,  é   â   ç   I still need to know the e with the accent going in the other direction if anyone could be of help.

Trip update:
We are less than 4,000 miles away from booking one of our plan tickets with frequent flyer miles.  The hope is that we can earn enough points to book both billets (tickets).  And are looking at every creative way to generate miles.

Tonight's Picture:
C'est hiver pour l'arbre
Pervious Picture:
The girl pen wears a yellow dress.

Yup, seems a bit ridicules to me too.

2 comments:

  1. The purse was a gift, so your mari can't be mad. Ps mari seems like a slightly girly word for husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and is pronounced like mare -e . Also weird wife is the same word as women as I understand it.

    ReplyDelete