Monday, March 14, 2011

Je Vous Manqué

(I have missed you)

Life has been a bit busy lately.  It has been conference season in the theatre realm so I have been running around for that. Une conference was Atlanta, Georgia which I took mes (my) students to.  J'enseigne a l'université (I teach at a university) is a petite town in South Carolina.  I needed to conduis (drive) down in the van with the students, which was fun and loud.  That was deux samedis (two weeks) ago, this past samedi I was in Charlotte North Carolina at a strictly technical théâtre conference. Je préfère ça (I prefer) this conference quite a bit, there are so many bon (good) workshops to go to.  These conferences also give me a chance to catch up with mon amines (my friends) I have not seen in ans (years).

Currently I am at home on my printemps (spring) break.  I have plenty to do this samedi with catching up on work for the ever approaching end of the semester but hopefully this relaxed schedule will allow me to refocus on étudié français (studying french).

Fun Note: I have noticed my spell check can tell when I spell a french word wrong but never has a guess for how to spell it correctly.

More Trip update: nous (we) have enough for un round trip ticket ! At some point I will list the random things we are doing to accumulate points.

Tonight's Picture:
La femme a le plus petit chien

A bon amine (good friend) of mine who I hope doesn't mind her cameo


Pervious Picture: It's winter for the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment