Friday, February 18, 2011

Invités Vendredi

Friday Guests

My most recent Roseatta Stoning has enseigné (taught) me about d' argent (money) as well as about value.  The word for expensive made me laugh out loud as it is cher.  I could not help but think of The Cher, music and cliché gay icon.  After a brief search of Wikipedia I realized she just shortened her name from Cherilyn than chose a french stage name.  But, I had to wondering if her french fans were all a te he watching the singer known for being practically naked  while performing named expensive.

But I digress.

Trip Update:
Mon mari (husband) keeps inviting invités (guests) to our apartment in France.  I would like to point out we have no apartment (spelled the same in frech, pronounced differently) currently booked.  In fact we don't even know our dates yet.  But in the spirt of the trip I guess our apartment is always open, keeping in mind no idea if there is an extra lit (bed) or couch.

Today's Picture:


La fille stylo porte une robe jaune.


Pervious Picture:

The green apples are on the table.

So I have realized all of my pervious pictures have been something on something so *hint* I have found a non on picture for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment