Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mémoire d'Etsy

(Etsy Store)

So je suis (I am) sure some of vous avec (you have) noticed the side bar with the pictures of ornaments et (and) lately bijoux (jewelry), et si vous n'avec pas (and if you haven't) mon marketing plan has failed.  The pictures are a link to mon mémoire d'etsy (etsy store).  J'ai vend (I sell) ornaments et ayez (and have) since Christmas dernier (last).  Je started the shop when j'étais (I was) between travail (work) right after graduate school.  Je decided since j'ai eu le temps et étais (I had time and was) trying to save argent (money) je would make ornaments for the famille (family) members nous (we) were going to exchange gifts with.  Ma mere (my mom) has been making these simple hand stitched fabric ornaments for gifts for ans (years) now.  Since j'ai (I was) going to be making a bunch of them and came up with the idea with plenty of temps (time) je figured je would see if je could vend (sell) any.

Mon primiere (my first) sale happend really rapide et ils acheté (fast and they bought) half of the items je had listed.  Super excited je listed beaucoup (a lot) of ornaments to have only un (one) additional sale that season.  J'ai (I have) had only trois (three) sales since then oh and deux (two) of those were famille.  Je will admit j'ai only half kept up with it.  Semaines ou mois (weeks or months) will go by without moi posting a new item et (and) then je will post trois ou quarte (three or four) then do nothing for semaines again.

Je sais (I know) much of que (what) makes a shop travail et (work and) how to make it more successful, je just don't commit myself to it.  Mon (my) hope was to travail on it over cet été (this summer) et hopefully still will.  Je did stitch deux plus (two more) ornaments aujourd'hui (today) so those maybe clogging up votre (your) facebook feed soon as well.  The plan was to expand beyond the petite hand sewn ornaments since je started, since je actually know how to sew and build things all the time.  Je believe if je ever just committed to doing the site then je would get around to figuring out que (what) else je could do.  Always ouvert (open) to suggestions.


Tonight's Picture:

Les cerises et l'aubergine fausses s'arrêtent en vraies fleurs.

Of course ils sont de ma mémoire (they are from my store).


Pervious Picture:
I cook in the kitchen


Et en tant que toujours (and as always) feel free to french back.

No comments:

Post a Comment