Monday, June 13, 2011

Écriture de Lettre

(Letter Writing)

Ma belle-mere m'a  écrit une lettre en français. (My mother in law wrote me a letter in french). This was tres (trés) sweet of her as this is exactly what je was hoping for en écrit this blog.  Je did put off écrit her back for several jours (days) as je knew it would take beaucoup de travail (a lot of work).  Et il était. (And it was). Je spent le meilleur (the better) part of une demi-heure écrit elle (a half hour) back.  Et c'est un email trés peite. (And it is a very little email).  Mais l'a écrit que j'ai fait. (But wrote it I did)

Daniel et je (and I) have realized notre été dans (our summer in) Paris has a huge amount of logistics to work out.  Norte vol et hôtel (our flight and hotel) seeming least of all. So I am trying to start working out some of those details.

Side Note: Since we (the english speakers)  spell Paris the same way the french you should just read it with the français pronunciation for me. (Pare-ie) Merci.

Additional Side Note: So je suis allé dehors ( I went outside) to escape loud fille (girl) dealing with a mid life crisis only to have her follow me dehors to smoke.  Last temp enfants (time children) cette temp (this time) mid life crisis.  Is there no relief en mon cafe (in my coffee shop)?

Tonight's Picture:
Je fais cuire dans la cuisine.

Pervious Picture:
The weather is hot and sunny on the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment