Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sortir

(Moving out)

I have started closing down mon (my) apartment in South Carolina which invovles selling some of my furniure.  Selling the furniture help us deux (two) fold.  Premiere (first) we have realized we like our maison avec moins (home with less) things in it, so we have elected to not bring maison most of the furniture we took to moi apartment.  Le deuxieme (the second) advantage we get from this plus d'argent (more money) for the travel fund.  Nothing coûtez plus de trente dollars (cost more than thirty dollars) but I figure the television will pay for most of a déjeuner bon marché de café (a cheap cafe lunch).  J'amine (I love) that "bon marché" literally translate to "good market". While I think this is very polite of the French, but what about when tu (you) want to call something cheap in the negative meaning.  Once again I find myself wondering how I will be able to be my wonderful quipy self in french.

This selling of furniture makes moi empty apartment even barer and crack den like.

Trip Update:
Moi British Airways carte de credit (credit card) came in mail and with un $5.25 d'argent achat (one lunch purchase) I have secured my billet (ticket) to Frane!  Now nous (we) have to spend 2,500 on le carte dan 90 jours (days). Je think je am up for it.

Tonight's Picture:

Cette chaise a coûté trente-cinq dollars si tu la voulez.


Pervious Picture:
The girl in the blue dress is with her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment