Friday, April 1, 2011

Réveiller Mardi

(Waking Tuesday)

Ce matin ma mari et je (This morning my husband and I) had the smallest of tiffs, centered around if I could make the café while he was in the douche (shower) or if I could sleep and make the café after his douche.  Tiff quickly over Daniel excussed it by saying "Je sais combien va n'aimez pas réveiller" (I know how much you don't like waking up).  Actually he said "hate waking up" I feel this diffrenece is improtant as i find the impact of "hate" pretty high, I just don't know hate in français yet.  I would like to point out we réveiller (woke) and were making coffee at six en le matin (in the morning).  It is true that I will take every oppertunity to remain en lit (in bed) as long as possible, but hate, hate waking up?  That is like saying you hate being part of the day, that you don't want life to exist outside of your lit.  I don't hate the day, I just don't see any point of leaving my warm draps et oreiller (sheets and pillow) any minute sooner than I need to, and occasional a few minutes after I should have.  Once réveiller je suis (awake I am ) perfectly pleasant and moving about the apartment, just why start that process before va have to.

On an another note, I occasional hate telling people I am learning français.  S'il savent (If they know) français they immediately start parlent (speaking) français to me.  Je ne parle pas français, ( I don't speak french) I have the capability of a toddler that can point and name things.  I am like a pet that can do a  trick, sure it is fun to watch, but it really isn't useful.  Give me another six mois (months) and then maybe start talking français to moi.

Tonight's Picture


Deux de mes bon amis et moi, nous ressemblons aux soeurs.  
Je ne sais pas ce que Kristen fait avec mains

Pervious Picture:

The kittens are in the giant cup.  

Adorable, I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment