Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fin d'un Travail

(End of a job)

So I have put the tres (third) and final show up at the college je travaille á (I work at), while je sais (am) always happy to be done with a show it is a bit sad. It is the last show I will do ici (here).  This year I took a job in South Carolina that is tres hours away from where my mari et je habite (my husband and I live) in North Carolina.  I was offered to return next automne (fall) but I want to be home next an (year).  This year has been hard for my mari et je but je feel we are coming out better for it, though would not recommend it. While I am counting down the jours (days) until we close down mon apartment, I have enjoyed mon travaille and will miss it.  J'enseigne  (teach) some really good étudiants (students) and have grown rather attached, turns out I am the maternal type.  I am sure they will bring in a wonderful replacement for me that is most likely more experensesd than me as je suis deux ans (I am two years) out of grade school, but I still hate to leave them. I have also made some bon amis (good friends), which I hate to leave as I am just getting to know them.

Well this post seems lourd (heavy) on me and legere ser français (light on french), I guess my real life happens sometimes.  Now that my show has finished I have had some time to french and have now competed Level Un.

Tonight's Picture:

Mon chien assist dans le judgement de toi.



Pervious Picture:
 Two of my good friend, we look like sisters. I don't know what Kisten is doing with her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment