Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Printemps Vacances

(Spring Break)

J'ai vingt-sept ans ( I am 27) and yet still manage to have a printemps vacances (spring break, well literally it is spring vacation but I think I got the idea across).  I now understand the attraction to the dark side of educational théâtre plus et plus (more and more).  How have I been spending this possible last glimmer of spring break heaven, being as boring as I can manage.

After deux (2) conferences, a lazy few jours (days) sounded nice.   Mon mar et moi ont regardé la télévision et ont joué sur les ordinateurs. (My husband and I have watched television and played on our computers).  While this relaxation has been très bon I have done a few productive things.  I have been propre ma maison (cleaning my house), mon chien (my dog) likes to keep the place as furry as possible.  Those of you who saw her picture in an earlier post, let alone know her in person, will understand.  I also managed to start travail (work) on a costume for my upcoming show.  It is a children's théâtre piece so I am making a bleu kimono ( I assume the word is the same in french). Once the show is done I may even post some pictures. Enfants (children) shows always have great pictures.

Daniel woke up malade Mardi (sick Tuesday) so this has slowed productivity a bit.  Currently, je ne suis  pas malade (I am not sick) and we are hoping it stays that way.  He has almost completely lost his voice and is a few jours (days) from tech semaine (week).  So here is hoping it is short lived.  I am looking on the bright side and am happy to finally get to use malade which is a word I have known for awhile.

Français Progress:

  • Have not frenched in over a semaine or deux.  
  • Acheté una livre (Bought a book) of fables in both Français et Anglais. ( Waiting for Godot was my other bilingual choice, yea I think I made the right choice too)
  • Daniel and I have started parler (speaking) Français a bit at home.

Tonight's Picture:
Le jouet marron et la fleurs violet.


Previous Picture :
The woman has the smallest dog.

I would like to point out that is not a puppy but a near full grown dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment