Wednesday, March 23, 2011

L'anglais

(The English Language)

In learning a new language it makes tu (you) very aware of your own.  Je (I) have started noticing all the oddities of language tu just happen to learn not from étude (studying) but just vie (living) in the language.
Start écoutez (listening) to the l'anglais (english) especially phrases you have always used but never thought about the individual words that make it up.  "Some way, shape or form" it is awfully repudiative isn't, these things are no so weird until you are piecing them together word by word.  How does a language program enseignez (teach) you "rolling with the hommies""roulement avec les habitants à la maison" some how I bet it does not translate.

Will je be able to be sarcastic en français?  Je ne sais pas si je sais ( I don't know if I know) how to interact with people if I can not be sarcastic or silly.  Hope level cinq (5) covers early 90's slang and snide wording.  Because ils sont français (they are french) will ils even notice I am being sarcastic?  Despite being dans l'amour (in love) with the pays (country) I can still make fun of it.

Done with the reflective. I brought a costume maison (home) but forgot to bring the instructions with it.  Instead of getting ahead in my show I am behind on I baked cookies and frenched.

So je  am willing to admit the picture captioning part of the blog is probably silly.  Je am trying to use it as another tool to practice words or phrases that may not come up in casual typing.  Sometimes I have trouble coming up with a picture ideas, je tend to let my limited vocabulary pick my pictures.  I would like to ask for photo suggestions.  Still tied to my limited vocabulary I will try to captain as accurately or creatively as I can, given what I have.  Ensuite un est sur vous  (So next one is on you).

Tonight's Picture:

Ils regardent le concert l'extérieur. 


Pervious Picture:

The brown toy and the purple flowers.

Daniel got those for me on our anniversary last ans (year).

No comments:

Post a Comment