Friday, January 13, 2012

Miss you

I miss my blog.  Looking at my last entry which is about 10 weeks ago and sporadic for several months before that, I am disappointed.  Life got very busy last semester which was great but made it hard for me to balance all my work and home life (hobbies).  Work has stopped being as much of an issue, I am teaching one class twice a week but other than that I don't have much going on in the work front.  I miss the working a lot, I seem to know how to keep myself busy and productive when I have a job but less so when I have my own time.  And you could say there is the learning french, the blog, the story on etsy, and all these things are true.  I have found once there has been a considerable stretch away from an activity I find it hard to jump back on board.  So I frenched today for the first time in probably a month and a half, and today I posted on line though as I am sure you will notice not in french.

The trip is less than 5 months away and is feeling a bit daunting and trying to reexcite myself is hard work. The french does not come as freely as it did a mere 6 months ago.  But the tickets are booked, the apartment is selected (almost) and I have craved a big adventure since before I can remember, so we are going.  I guess I just might be a little scared.

So maybe I will post tomorrow, or maybe the next day.  I can't depend on Daniel to hold my hand the entire time. What a mistake to never have allowed myself the opportunity to experience a new country by my self occasional.

Time seems to move so much faster than when I was little.

Jusqu'á ce que nous nous réunissons de nouveau (Until we meet again).



No comments:

Post a Comment